GeoConex® is looking to add additional Inside Sales Representatives to drive sales of GeoConex
products and services by developing, identifying, and securing all relevant direct sales
Main focus to include: Contacting new leads to schedule appointments for Account
Representatives to meet with prospective customers for product demonstration. Follow-up
with current customers for upselling opportunities.
Summary of Qualifications - Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sales skills to include demonstrated closing skills. Prior attendance at formal sales training courses considered a strong plus.
- Organizational skills for proper territory planning/management.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in prior sales related position preferred. Creativity a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information as it pertains to the position.
- Knowledge of Public Safety and 9-1-1 considered a strong plus.
- Computer literacy required; proficient with Microsoft Office suite and knowledge of computer and network architecture.
- Demonstrate an aptitude of selling products that are software driven.
Education and Training
Combination of education and sales/telemarketing experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Strong communication skills to interact with technical and non-technical users.
- Self motivated, strong sense of ownership/accountability, and results oriented with the ability to manage time and schedules effectively.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and apply them.
- Ability to do whatever is needed to hit agreed upon deadlines.
This position is full time salaried plus commission.
Benefits: include medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life, paid time off and paid holidays package. Casual work environment.